Our Four Step Process
1) Always rinse with a side to side motion under running water.
2) Clean blades using brush.
3) Strop blades with honing pad to remove grime, burrs, and irregularities. (Make sure to strop your razor's edge in the opposite direction of your shaving stoke.)
4) Spray specially formulated organic disinfectant to protect and help keep your blades moisture free.
That's it! Simply store until your next shave and repeat the process.
"I was really shocked at how much longer blades lasted. And it wasn’t just how long the blade lasted, but how smooth each shave was over a much longer period of time!
- Mark Pichea (actual beta tester)