Leading Razor Brands in 2017
The statistic shows the leading razor brands in the United States in 2017, based on sales. In the 52 weeks ending September 10, 2017, Gillette Mach3 was the second leading U.S. razor brand with sales of 36.1 million U.S. dollars.
I find it interesting that private lable brands have surpassed Gillette
1) Moisten skin well before applying shave gel or cream.
Applying water on your face before the shaving lather will improve the closeness of your shave and help your razor cut through the whiskers smooth and easy.
2) Make sure that your razor doesn’t have any impediments.
Whiskers and grime can build up on your razor. When this happens simply remove it with s small brush that can get in between the blades without trouble.
3) While shaving rinse razor after a few strokes by moving it side to side under your running water.
When rinsing side to side keep razor blade vertical and parallel to the water stream. Make sure you run the water through both sides of the blade.
4) Clean and hone your blade.
Muli-razor blades are not designed to be sharpened but they will keep their edge if they are clean and honed regularly and denim is a great honing tool for this.
5) store in a dry clean place until your next shave
Clean you razor off of the counter and up in the air. For best results use our formulated spray that coats disinfects, and KEEPS your blade from oxidizing.
LEARN HOW RAZORKEEP MAKES ALL THESE STEPS EASY